Saturday 21 May 2011

Nails..

 PHOTO'S WILL BE ADDED SHORTLY - NETWORK ERROR.

Currently, I can't stop thinking of nail varnish! I think they are a-ma-a-zingg!
Just yesterday I popped into my local superdrug and purchesed the much raved about Barry M Instant Nail effects in white. There is every reason why this is such a popular product. I love it, and for a proffesional look a price of £3.99, wasn't bad! It comes in 4 colours, incase you don't already know; Pink, Blue, Black & White.
I am going to treat myself again and get the black one as I personally think the white looks like tip-ex.
However, the nail varnish has a good thickness and is easy to apply.

Two other nail varnishs I'd like to get include the OPI nail effects in silver. Simply because I am sure the colour will look super!
The other is Step 2 the Beat of my ♥ by JUSTIN BEIBER. From what I've heard its limited edition so girls, if you want it, you better be quick! It's a light purple with glitter and lovehearts. It looks great and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Another nail varnish that has come of the market, is GOSH's holographic, so if anyone knows where I can get some, please let me know! I love it, currently it's like £30 on eBay, which I think is far too much seeing as it was under £5 before hand.

Anyway, 
That's you up to date with my nail obsession, 
--Ali xx

2 comments:

  1. great blog, found you via London Beauty Queen, I'm currently doing a blog hop if you are interested
    http://sugarpuffish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Thank you! I will totally check it out.
    --Ali xx

    ReplyDelete