Wednesday 20 April 2011

Clothes!

One rainy afternoon I was googling clothing and I came across this website called boohoo and I really like their stuff, not only that but it's got a 'good' name in the fashion industry and it has great prices too!
For the summer season I'd really like a jumpsuit/playsuit as they are flattering and comfortable. However, I really like the ones in new look but I think they will need accessorizing as they are plain and simple.
Really loving the fashion atm,
--Ali x

2 comments:

  1. you know, I love boohoo...their dresses rock! I have a playsuit but its too big for me, so yeah i want one too

    you should look up a sort of vintage style website called DollyDagger, I looove their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to get one out of New Look, I think I will be able to 'spice' it up. I checked DollyDagger btw, it's totally you! XX

    ReplyDelete