Wednesday 27 April 2011

I have a..

.. sudden LUSH RUSH!! 
This is all thanks to watching fleurdeforces youtube video with her friend missglamorazzi who had just been to lush. It has honestly got me addicted to the stuff. I never go to Lush, but I seriously need too! It's actually quite a pricey store but hey, it's a treat. 


I think the idea of doing soap to help raise money for the disasters in Japan is a brilliant idea and I think I will help by getting some. All money from the soap will go towards Japan (minus vat.) 


The Japan soap bars priced at £5 for 100g


--Ali x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I hadn't even seen this soap until I saw your blog post and I am a huge Lush fan! This is so cute and its amazing how all the profits go to help in Japan! I love your blog, I'm now following! Please check mine out and follow back at www.jessicabeautician.com, I have recently just done a few Lush reviews too :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Thank you, I am now your follower! (:
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete