Wednesday 20 April 2011

You scream, I scream..

..we all scream for ice-cream!


I've had thousands and thousands of ice-creams in my days but there is one 'brand' I've probably eaten most from and that's the famous Mackies!


Mackies ice-creams are probably one of the nicest tasting ice-cream brands you'll ever come across but it does lack in flavors: Traditional, Honeycomb, Strawberry, Mint, Raspberry and Chocolate. 






Personally Mackies ice-cream is a family favorite. I've tried all the flavors!


For today's review, (Thanks Elsie!), I will use Traditional (vanilla) as I had this the other day!


Looks: 5/5
Flavor: 5/5
Texture: 5/5
Overall: 5/5


Okay, and now a little flavor rant from your truly. 
Sorbet, Mmmmm, yummy. I've never really had sorbet but I am obssessed with it! A while ago I had an irn-bru sorbet.. WOW. 
Slush-puppies, if they weren't so bad for you, I'd probably have a slush puppy machine in every room of my house. 
Today, when I ran out of icing for my Dad's camper van cake, I was down at the freezers and saw new makes of ice-cream, Refresher and Mint areo bubble. I also saw Ben&Jerry's (wish that wasn't as expensive) and the same old same old. I remember when I was younger I had the fruit pastilles ice-lolly and the malteser.  
Anyway rant over, hope my review gave you some food for thought. 
--Ali x

1 comment: