Sunday 24 April 2011

Outfits


I was browsing the Hollister Co. website earlier on and thought that some of their new tees are really cute! 
I honestly fell in love with these ones ^^ you get them in different colours and pictures all for £20! So check them out with the link at the top.

Here are a few items from New Look that are pretty, daring, super cute and I just love 'em!


These shorts could work really well with a loose t-shirt tucked in!


The butterflies on the side are really pretty but I generally just love that style.

These headbands are really in fashion atm.

A quirky little necklace, I laaaav it! 

Also if you click the New Look link above, check out the floral shorts, the side ladybird tee, dotty prom dress, bling skinny jeans, floral canvas brogue shoes ( i love all this) and much much more! 

Alas, 
--Ali x


1 comment:

  1. woah alison I love that outfit! I really want those shorts and the accesories :-D

    by the way i posted the shout-out

    ReplyDelete