Sunday 24 April 2011

Jumping in a..

bloomin' jumpsuit..
as you know, I got my hair cut, but near my hairdresser there were shops! Soo, of course I went over to them and I popped into New Look where I bought a really nice little jumpsuit. I love it and it will be really great for the summer! I just hope it will fit when the summer comes because finally I am starting to grow.. which is absolutely AMAZINGG but I have to grow OUT THE WAY before I shoot on up to the sky.. and when you have a look at the jumpsuit, you will see I was telling the truth when I said it was little! But, my growth 'spurt' will mean that I will need to go on a shopping spree and I will definetly be buyig another playsuit/jumpsuit.. so click the link to see my jumpsuit. Can't wait, hope I grow quickly anyway adiĆ³s amigos,
--Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment